• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Sad...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 9 Replies

The plane crash in NY ( I think) how many were killed I heard 48 then now 50 does anybody know?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommyLoca
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I yhink it is 50. I havent turnend news on , but earlier on the news it was up to 49, I heard its up to 50, but I am not exactly sure.

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

The plane crash in NY ( I think) how many were killed I heard 48 then now 50 does anybody know?

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM

48 were killed. 43 people on board and 4 crew members. Not to mention the one man who died in the home.

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM

This is so sad! 2 planes have gone down in 09 makes ya wonder if planes are that much safer...

stefvan
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM

My husband is flying next week.  I think I'm going to sick over this. 

Neila930
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM

i heard it was 49 on boars and 1 on the ground

maddys_mommy_ny
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM

50 dead, 48 were in the plane and two on the ground. I live just outside of Buffalo and the air is full of smoke. My neighbors saw the fire ball but I was sill in bed. It is a horrible day already and it only just started.

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Planes are safe. It's been statisically shown that you're more liking to die in a car crash then you are in a plane. Which, I believe.
... And this is the first fatal plane crash in over two years. The last one was in 07 in KY.

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

This is so sad! 2 planes have gone down in 09 makes ya wonder if planes are that much safer...

MommyLoca
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I live in cheektowaga , 

Quoting maddys_mommy_ny:

50 dead, 48 were in the plane and two on the ground. I live just outside of Buffalo and the air is full of smoke. My neighbors saw the fire ball but I was sill in bed. It is a horrible day already and it only just started.

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I just heard on the news one on the ground. So that makes 49.

Quoting maddys_mommy_ny:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)