• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phlebotomy

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

Morning!

Hi there, Iam a single mom, and senior care giver.  Rready to take phlebotomy classes in April. Iam temporarily working 60hrs a wk to make ends meet, and be prepare financially when the time comes to go to school. Withe my busy schedual I would so much would like to get a heads up of stuying prehand before taking classes about phlebotomy terminology, anything that would help..or anyone that has taken this coars. If anyone is willing to give a helping hand I would really apreciate it..Thanks, Syl baby dust

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy_of-2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I don't know about it but I know that our hospital trains people in it to work for them but here is a bump.

angieluvsolivia
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:57 AM

I have been trained as a phlebotomist, if you have questions I could try to help, pm me if you want.  Good luck!!

alexa_xoxo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Im a national certified phlebotomist so anything you need to know feel free to pm me

Im a breastfeeding, co-sleeping, anti CIO, vaxinating, baby wearing, earth loving, sometimes a lil crazy mommy to a wonderful baby girl

Im not here to judge Im here to be a friend, and to be friends means to accept each other as we are, even if everything I do is wrong for you, and everything you do is wrong for me.... that said... let's be friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)