Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has it always been this bad?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

They say that when you're young you're oblivious to things; ever since I had my daughter I pay more attention to the news and what's going on in the world. Has it always been this bad? Planes crashings, more and more children being abused and hurt, no jobs? Is it just me that is noticing this things now or has it always been this shitty???

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VerucaSallt
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Yes. But in different ways.

I am a "I don't summarize my parenting style in a paragraph because it's none of your business" mom of 3.

pricelesslove24
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM

its always been like this ppl are just running out of money to cover it up now so its all getting out in the open

Mom to Kelvin (5)&Chelsea(15m) Wife to Lance(26).

Rychelle

i say both... yes you are noticing it more now.. but i also think that years ago things werent as publicized either.. things were swept under the rug so to speek.. but i also do belive that the world has gone somewhat crazy.. and we need to get our shit together! :)

ajswenson

To some extent yes it always has been a little sad and depressing, with killings and accidents and such.  But the economy is definately worse than the normal ups and downs.  But it will all come out alright in the end...hopefully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)