Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This made me get all teary this morning: Autism

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

This was on our local news station this morning. And I don't know if it is just my hormones, but it was awesome. They did a whole story on it and you could watch him winning and all:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/spelling_bee_winner_feb_12_2009

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Hi Ashtonsmommy529,

In addition to posting a link to that article here, we recommend that you submit it to the CafeMom Hot List. The Hot List is like a front page of news designed just for moms!

The Hot List lets you decide what are the most important, interesting or funny things from around the internet. Whether it's news, gossip, a product recall, or even a cartoon, you can share it, and let other moms decide what's interesting!

You can check it out by clicking the arrow beside the 'Share' tab at the top of the site and selecting 'Hot List' from the drop-down menu. You can also click here to get started.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team

momoftwns
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM

kids with autism are sooooo smart..my ds who is 4 is autistic and he knows all his abcs, colors, shapes, can count to 30 and to 10 in spanish, uses sign language which he taught himself and us lol, and can spell words like orange, we are so proud of the progress he has made and cannot wait to watch him and his sis grow. 

LOVING WIFE TO MIKE FOR 5 YEARS, AND SAHM TO MICHAEL AND  HANNAH.  WE SUPPORT OUR DS WHO HAS AUTISM AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP HIM GET  THROUGH IT.  BOTH CHILDREN ARE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)