Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how much longer I can handle him... Cussing

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM
  • 16 Replies

My son is 2 1/2 and I love him so much but he is being such a brat! K im gonna kinda start at the beginning... He wants juice in his sippy all the time and I have been giving him more water cuz he really needs it this mornin at like 7:30 he grabbed the garbage can by my bed and started hitting me on the head with it cuz I wouldn't get him some gatorade... Then I was in here on the computer trying to read the story of the plane crash and he just is SCREAMING at me at the top of his lungs he told me I was an asshole I am 7 weeks pregnant and I have been soooo sick I can barely move but this morning I chased him in his bedroom and spanked him and I feel really bad but I just can't handle his screaming he has been up and whining since 4 this morning so I am just needing an hour break.... THanks for reading I just needed to vent!!!!!

* as soon as grandma gets off work he is going with her

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B.A.G.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM

aww im sorry!!! terrible 2s?? best of luck and i hope you feel better! and i hope he calms down! lol, but picturing him hitting you in the head with a trash can is kinda funny. :0) 

PurpleNurples
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Your 2.5 yr. old called you an asshole? 

flying bunny

SGJsmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Sounds like he wants your  attention and he will get anyway he can. I know you are feeling bad, but give him some love and play with him. Maybe he feeling under the weather, since he got up so early.

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Yes he did! It made me sad :(

Quoting PurpleNurples:

ajswenson
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I only got to the part of him calling you an asshole....no way!!! I have a 3 yr old that likes to push the limit sometimes, by telling me he's going to spank me and put me in time out....I got after him for that this very thing this morning, and he stopped.  If you don't put your foot down now, it will only get worse.  Time outs, spanking, no TV, whatever....they KNOW what they are doing at this point and are just testing how far they can go.  Good luck.

By the way  I just went and read the rest, hell yea, chase that little butt and spank it...I would have too. 

PurpleNurples
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:04 AM

OMG!  What a little turd! LOL

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

Yes he did! It made me sad :(

Quoting PurpleNurples:

flying bunny

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

where did your 2.5 year old learn the word asshole??

good luck!

Neila930
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Yeah that is really hard especially when you are pregnat, but u really need to put a stop to him hitting u and calling u names because it is only going to get worse

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM

To make a long story short I do swear in my house but I call someone that when I was driving and they almost made me wreck my brand new truck!

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

where did your 2.5 year old learn the word asshole??

good luck!

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM

((((((hugs)))))) and Thank Goodness for Grandma's!!!!

I would SERIOUSLY be concerned about where he learned the word azzhole and how to use it properly... That is not acceptable and I would absolutely 100% lose it over the use of words like that... AT ANY AGE!

my-heart-belongs-to3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)