Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HE HATES IT!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 48 Replies

I GOT DH'S NAME IN A FOUR LEAF CLOVER TATTOO ON MY LOWER BACK YESTERDAY FOR A V-DAY GIFT AND HE HATES IT...HE TOLD ME IT MAKES HIM SICK HE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO SEE IT...HE HASNT EVEN LOOKED AT IT AND DOSENT EVEN LIKE IT HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND CAN ANYONE MAYBE INLIGHTEN ME ON WHY HE WOULD BE SO ANGERY N DESCUSTED? I WAS TRING TO SUPRISE HIM NOT PISS HIM OFF HE WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME!!!!....slapping foreheadI JUST DONT GET IT I KNOW SOME WOULD SAY ITS STUPID TO GET A MAN/WOMENS NAME ON YOU, BUT YOU WOULD STILL THINK THE PERSON WOULD BE FLATERD...RIGHT? 

**CAMRA IS WITH DH ILL UPDATE THIS EVENING WITH A PIC!**

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM

How does he feel about tattoos to begin with?  Does he like them, but not on you or not like them at all.  I think that, plus you getting his name might be bothering him. 

*ADDING*  Do you have a pic of it?  I wanna see...lol.

~Jill~

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM

did he say why he hates it so much? i could understand not liking it but to say it makes him sick?? that is ridiculous!!

StrBryBlonde
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:13 AM

wow that sucks. I am so sorry. Maybe he'll come around, idk. My hubby wouldent like it either if I got his name on me, he thinks its bad luck.

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Maybe it makes him feel like his gift isn't as nice or won't be as meaningful and now he feels pressured to do more....?? 

huminbird
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM

WE BOTH HAVE LOTS OF TATS HE SAYS ITS THAT I GOT HIS NAME...HE EVEN HAS A GUN WE BOTH DO TATOOS! HE LOVES THEM!

Quoting jillbailey26:

How does he feel about tattoos to begin with?  Does he like them, but not on you or not like them at all.  I think that, plus you getting his name might be bothering him. 

huminbird
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:15 AM

OOOO... MAYBE HE IS A CHEAPO HE ALWAYS DOES THE SAME OLD THING FLOWERS AND A CORNY CARD!

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Maybe it makes him feel like his gift isn't as nice or won't be as meaningful and now he feels pressured to do more....?? 

cjsmom0206

I'm sorry. My hubby wouldn't like that at all either, but I'm not sure he would've reacted that poorly. I hope he comes around for ya.

tes1proudmomma

I think it's just because you got his name...??

He could have had strong feelings about that.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM

My DH hates tatoo's!!! I would love one but I know without a doubt he would be as pizzed as your DH is!!!! According to my DH who is rather old fashioned (and I don't feel this way) only 'slutty women' get tat's... he will not change his mind on that. EVER.

my-heart-belongs-to3

huminbird
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM

HE HAS THE CAMRA WITH HIM ON A JOB...I WILL UPDATE WITH ONE THIS EVENING.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)