Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish Me Luck!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

So my husband and I are in the process of buying our first home.  We found a home that we LOVE and made an offer on it last night. Well, when we walked into the company's office to meet our realitor and place the offer, another young couple walked in behind us to make an offer on the exact same house.... akward (we had run into them while viewing the home earlier in the day so we knew why we were all there)!  I know us and the other couple both really want this house. I have been praying like crazy that things work out in our favor. I know everything happens for a reason, so if our offer does not get accepted I know it's not the end of the world. But any good thoughts or prayer from you wonderful ladies is appreciated :) Thank you!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM

GOOD LUCK!!!

briana_paige
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Good luck, girl! We are buying a house currently, all that is left is to sign the final papers. I hope you get the house but if you don't there is a reason. There will be another house out there that you will love.

te_amo415
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM

good luck!!

i know how aggravating house hunting can be!! keep your head up and keep looking if this one doesnt work out!

My name is D0minica Maria. Girlfriend t0 Jas0n (o5_3o_o5). M0ther 0f Julian Blaise  (o4_15_o7). i'm a bitch, i'm a l0ver, i'm a child, i'm a m0ther, i'm a sinner, i'm a saint, i d0 n0t feel ashamed. i'm y0ur hell, i'm y0ur dream, i'm n0thing in between and n0 i w0uldn't want it any 0ther way.

MommyLoca
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Good Luck good luck

NJRMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM

goodgood luck hope you get it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)