• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9/11 widow among Buffalo flight victims... *Re: crash last night.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

9/11 widow among Buffalo flight victims

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/13/plane.crash.victims/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

I read an article that one of the victims of the plane crash last night in BUffalo was a widow of a 9/11 victim.  It is all so sad and heartbreaking, but a little of me thought, "How fitting"  Am I wrong for thinking that this woman can now be back with her husband who she has missed terribly?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM

That's kind of a morbid thought, I think more like ironic.....how awful for her family, and of course the families of the other victims as well.

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I see what you are saying, now she is with her husband and can be happy with him once more....how she got there is a little weird. 

Mom_to_Owen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM

It is a little morbid.  Maybe ironic is the better term.  I didnt see anything about children..

How sad regardless- but the way she fought for 9/11 victims, she truly loved her husband

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Hi Mom_to_Owen,

In addition to posting a link to that article here, we recommend that you submit it to the CafeMom Hot List. The Hot List is like a front page of news designed just for moms!

The Hot List lets you decide what are the most important, interesting or funny things from around the internet. Whether it's news, gossip, a product recall, or even a cartoon, you can share it, and let other moms decide what's interesting!

You can check it out by clicking the arrow beside the 'Share' tab at the top of the site and selecting 'Hot List' from the drop-down menu. You can also click here to get started.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)