Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So today.......

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 9 Replies

I went to walmart to get dh something for V-day.... i could not think of anything really good and UNtraditional.... so i got a nightie, and a Florida Gators flag =) he is a big gators fan and wants to decorate our computer room gator colors so i thought it would be great!!!

what did you get your dh/so???

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
necro1134
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:19 AM

i made my hubby a card lol

Ilovehim08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:21 AM

lol i am going to do the same thing!!!! i LOVE home made cards... store bought are over rated lol

Quoting necro1134:

i made my hubby a card lol

theskillfactor
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM

DH and I are going to a marriage conference tonight and tomorrow. We even got the hotel room even though it is only like a 30 minute drive from our house. And tomorrow night we are going to the PBR.

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM

So far I got him a couple of pairs of boxers and a pair of house pants...lol.  For stuff like this, he always gets those goofy boxers.  I'm gonna go back today to get him a card and probably some candy of some kind, not sure.

~Jill~

StrBryBlonde
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Thats cool. My Dh told me not to get him anything bc valentines day is a girl holiday where we are supposed to be spoiled :) he said that I just can give him a bj, lol. I didnt want to not get him anything so I went to starship and got him a tube of "good head" flavored lube stuff and a little whip ;), lol. I hope he likes it

Ilovehim08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM

well that works!!! i WOULD have done something like that BUT.... kinda hard to do with a 4 year old hehehe

Quoting StrBryBlonde:

Thats cool. My Dh told me not to get him anything bc valentines day is a girl holiday where we are supposed to be spoiled :) he said that I just can give him a bj, lol. I didnt want to not get him anything so I went to starship and got him a tube of "good head" flavored lube stuff and a little whip ;), lol. I hope he likes it

justgrape723
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I have to work this weekend. So we are celebrating Valentines day next weekend. But we bought a new bedroom set for each other..........and now a new washing machine. I think we have spent enough $$$$ this week!! We are exchanging cards. And breaking in the new bedroom set.........................sexy

cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

NOTHING!!  ok, I'm kidding. DH is deployed and I have a care package set up for him that I need to send off.

StrBryBlonde
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

yeah I know what you mean, we have a 2 yo and a 6 yo, I just hope that we get to use it on v-day and not 2 weeks later on a whim when the kids are at grandmas, lol. We'll prob have to stay up a little late to get a chance, lol.

Quoting Ilovehim08:

well that works!!! i WOULD have done something like that BUT.... kinda hard to do with a 4 year old hehehe

Quoting StrBryBlonde:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)