Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help me

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have suffered in the past just like the rest of everyone on here from PMS. But, I telling you today that they give you 3 seconds in your life to claim crazy  and I have reached that point times 50 today. I ususally suffer a little but not this bad!

I have sat here cried, scream, and just can't  stand myself. Let alone I am stuck in the house with a 3 year old!

Can anyone recommend any fast ideas to try to make myself feel better. I am on my knees begging. This is not fair to my 3 year old or to anybody that crosses my path today.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rag_dollmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

breath, drink some soothing things, happy thoughts. You control your mind...not the other way around. Pms or not.

theskillfactor
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Midol says it helps with the crankyness. Maybe try that.

siobhan21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I always pray when I feel that bad...if you're not the praying type...is there anyone you can call to "talk you down"?  Mom?  Sister?  best friend?

senpei_mom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Hang in there! I remeber feeling this way right around when my son was three. Then I found out I was pregnant. I you sure it is PMS.  My mom used to run up and down the stairs. I don't have stairs so I took up Karate at night. Please make sure you are eating and drinking water.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Laugh. Find something funny..get on YouTube and watch some crazy kids or cats. Look up funny pics on Yahoo. Think of somethingthat cracks you up everytime. LAUGH!!! Here..I'll get you started...

solmom4
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Ginger tea, midol, and a hot water bottle or a Thermacare pms heating pad

sleepingbeauty8
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM

That was so funny I had to have my DH watch it! LOL

Quoting msmoody:

Laugh. Find something funny..get on YouTube and watch some crazy kids or cats. Look up funny pics on Yahoo. Think of somethingthat cracks you up everytime. LAUGH!!! Here..I'll get you started...

~Chrissy~ ~dh Chris~  DD Cierstin~born 10\16\03~ 7 Lbs `3 Oz 19 in long

DD Eirwyn ~ born 12\8\04 ~ 8 Lbs 8 Oz 19 1/2 in long

DS Reif ~ born 2\20\08 ~ 10 Lbs 10 Oz 21 1/2 in long

angel baby DD Clarissa ~5/20/00 ~~~~ angel baby  DS Jordin~1/9/02

stepmomma to Morgan ~ 12/24/94~~~~~Miranda ~4/24/97~~~~~Brooke ~ 6/5/03

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)