• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which doc??

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

For boob problems should I see my regular md or my gyno??

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM

good question...i need to get mine checked too

SuznF72
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:38 AM

When I had probs, I have gone to both

depended on how fast I needed to get in I suppose 

princessTnBabyB
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM

My left one feels way different than my right, more lumpy and it hurts soo bad. I cant even touch it.

Peanutx3
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Are you breastfeeding?  When I had issues while breastfeeding during the first 6 weeks I saw my ob/gyn after 6 weeks I saw my regular md.

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

My left one feels way different than my right, more lumpy and it hurts soo bad. I cant even touch it.

princessTnBabyB
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM

No, I have never breastfed and my son is almost 14 months old.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Are you breastfeeding?  When I had issues while breastfeeding during the first 6 weeks I saw my ob/gyn after 6 weeks I saw my regular md.

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Peanutx3
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM

The reason I asked is if you were breastfeeding it could have been mastitis.  I would call your regular md and see what they say.

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

SuznF72
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM

She could have mastitus w/o breastfeeding as well.  Call your reg. doc I guess...see who could get you in quicker!  Do you have a temp?

Quoting Peanutx3:

The reason I asked is if you were breastfeeding it could have been mastitis.  I would call your regular md and see what they say.

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Frugalista
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I'd go to the gyno if they can see you pretty quickly. If I started with my regular doc, he might just send me over anyway and then I'd have two co-pays. Good luck. I hope you feel better.

princessTnBabyB
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM

No temp.

Quoting SuznF72:

She could have mastitus w/o breastfeeding as well.  Call your reg. doc I guess...see who could get you in quicker!  Do you have a temp?

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting princessTnBabyB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)