Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLAN B!!!!!!! **edit**

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM
  • 18 Replies

HELLO!...so yes....i effed up. I need to go get that Plan B thing but I was just curious to know if any of u ladies have ever used it? how much does it cost? CRAP! crap crap...ok..im better now..(lol)

alright...so i figure it'll be about 25bucks...whole lot less than risking it and having another kid right! thanks for the replies! I was gonna let it slide but I'm too scared to get pregnant! ::pops birthcontrol pill:: (lol) THNKS!

Georgina

Blinkies

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMandaz
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:39 AM

umm heres a bump i have no clue what you are talking about.. and when i read your sn i laughed beucase i thought of new york spitting on pumpkin... no offense just random thought.. bumping on up hoping to learn something here..

~Mandaz

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM

You can get it from walmart pharamacy. Just call and ask the cost.

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I think its about $41 i would call your pharmacy and ask to be sure and see if its in stock. i never used it though, good luck

Beth336
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM

i have no clue what it cost but i suggest u start calling your local pharm. cuz not everyone prob has it and they will tell u the price over the phone walmart is prob cheapest if they carry it 

Doudy2148

Are you talking about the Plan B thing that is supposed to be like the morning after pill, but it's not the morning after pill? Because if you are already pregnant, it won't do anything...if that's what you are talking about.

zantonysmom

I've used it, but it was quite a while ago, i don't remember how much it cost, but I do know that I went to Planned Parenthood. I know now that aparently now you can go to the pharmacy. But if I were you, I'd still go to PP, it may be free there.

PUMPKIN1117

oh hell no!  lol (but i love NewYork)

Quoting MissMandaz:

umm heres a bump i have no clue what you are talking about.. and when i read your sn i laughed beucase i thought of new york spitting on pumpkin... no offense just random thought.. bumping on up hoping to learn something here..

~Mandaz

Georgina

Blinkies

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 AM

If cost is an issue, Planned Parenthood can give you Plan B for free. Start calling around asap, though!

PUMPKIN1117
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:43 AM

yeah...that. im going to call the pharmacy...does insurance cover these things? hmm...

Quoting Doudy2148:

Are you talking about the Plan B thing that is supposed to be like the morning after pill, but it's not the morning after pill? Because if you are already pregnant, it won't do anything...if that's what you are talking about.

Georgina

Blinkies

Brooke208
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Plan B is the same thing... it is the morning after pill.  You have to take it within 2 days of the encounter.  Other than that, I don't know.  I've never used it.

Quoting PUMPKIN1117:

yeah...that. im going to call the pharmacy...does insurance cover these things? hmm...

Quoting Doudy2148:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)