Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did the baby go!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

So excited for my lil 7 month old. She's going the rocking back & forth move...Pretty soon her "worm crawl" will be a full blown cruising around the house!! Trouble Trouble!!!

I think its about time for baby gates!!!   

& she likes to pick at every little speck of dirt ... Like in the first picture. She usually eats it lol

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bryleighsmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM

awww she is BEAUTIFUL!

~Proud Mommy & Future Wife To Bryleigh & Mike~ 

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it." 

thurbese
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM

She's so adorable!

AzaleaCheerMom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM

She's too cute..doing her baby push ups..

thisloveofmine
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Aww! So cute! My son does the same thing.

bethmoore71
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM

What a fun age!

ElijahsMommy58
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Yay! lol Now the fun begins!

I remember when Elijah started doing that I was so thrilled, ready for him to crawl, walk, run. Now I'm like WILL YOU STAY STILL?!?! lol

newmommyhjm

She is too cute!!! Just precious, really! My dd started crawling at 5 months... now at 10.5 months, she's crawling AND walking! ahhh!

*Heather*...
I am a creative Christian who loves life... I am a hardworking, book-reading, intelligent student... I am a sweaty, competitive athlete... I am an Army wife who always kisses him goodnight... I am a mommy who loves her daughter more than life itself... all of this, mixed with a little imperfection, lots of messiness and loads of love is ME!
"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up" -Paul Valery

beth1102

awe she is soo cute! i cant wait until aug. when my baby will be born. my daughter hasnt been a baby for over 3 years, im ready to have another one around.

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

She is beautiful!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

liamsmom31908

awww congrats shes beautiful!!! my little man learned early(5 months he was actually crawling) and now at 11 months hes walking  all oer the place has been for about a week :( hes not so much a baby anymore as a toddler!!!! good luck ur right troubles only starting lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)