• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhh dont know what to do!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

with my tax return i want to buy a new washer and dryer cause the ones i have now are so old the dryer barley even gets our clothes dry and it so nosey we cant even turn it on when where home cause we cant hear anything else but anyways i was told by some people not to get front loaders cause they dont get any stains out and they just hate them but thats what i wanted i hate the top loaders cause of the thing in the middle i feel like i cant get enough clothes in there or my king size blanket it drives me nuts but i would rather have my clothes clean then not have enough room in my washer. so i just wanted to hear what you ladies thought who have or have had front loaders what you think of them!

Kinzley                                 Izaiah

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LolaDianne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I've never HAD a front loader but I've used them before and I loved it.  I'm jealous that you can afford to buy one, that's what we're hoping for in the next 6 months or so! :P

DeirdraG.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I have a top loader and I went to washer my comfotors and sheets in my aunts front loader. OMGosh it was amazing! I love them and I am so jealous!

Were staying there for a week starting today, I am SO excited to have that washer!!!

satin69
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM

i have had a front load set for about a year now (bought with my return last year i believe) and i love them and yes they do get out stains, cleanest clothes i have had...the thing to remember is to leave your washer door open every once in a while to get air circulating thru it so it can dry out completely...or you will have a yucky washer smell going on, but other than that they ROCK...GO FOR IT MOMMA!! 

brimarie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM

My parents have front loaders and when we visit I wash my laundry before we go home so I'm not super stressed to get it done later.  I haven't had a problem getting stains out of me DS clothes and they seem to work just fine

Jinxiewolf
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM

I like the front loaders myself, but have some concerns after the little girl was killed in one. Of course, my laundry room is in my basement where my kids never go.

Beyondthesky37
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I love my front loaders.  They were pretty pricey but worth it.  i don't have problems getting stains out.   As far as the little girl who died that was awful but you can lock them when not in use and you have to air them out or something just watch your kids like a hawk during that time or air them out when they're not there or taking a nap.

Landon 3-15-05        Xander 5-16-06      Jadzia 9-25-07

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)