Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

What do you guys get your kids for Valentines Day? My son is only 22 months so I haven't had to really get into this yet, so I was just wondering what all of you do for your family.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
noahbear516
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Anybody??

necro1134
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM

my sons only 4 months old, so i got him an outfit to wear and a small stuffed animal.

LovingMyLoves
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM

My daughter is 20 months and I got her a really cute white stuffed dog with a big red heart on it. I know she doesn't understand yet, but I thought the stuffed dog was really cute and couldn't resist getting it! :-) When I was little my mom and dad bought us kids a small box of chocolates and a teddy! 

mommyof3girls86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM

we got our kids each a stuffed animal, an outfit and some candies. We decorate our daughters grave and got her some garland and a stuffed animal and little figurens. We bought her a 10 dollar teddy bear thats pink and says princess 2 years ago and we put that out there.

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM

We have two girls, ages 5 years and 22 months.  The five year old is getting a big pink princess bear, a few candies and a card.  The 22 month old is getting this little stuffed dog with a heart hanging from his mouth, a card. 

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Angelmom03
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I would get a little stuff teddy bear or if you will allow it maybe one small candy.

I have a 2 weeks old she got a new outfit and the boys are getting a few small candys

SGJsmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM

My two oldest get candy and a stuffed animal and the two youngest just get a stuffed animal.

mousesmommy81
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM

My daughter is 8 months old and we got her a stuffed puppy that she has been sleeping and playing with. We got her a card to put in her baby book. My family has sent her Valentines day cards and money to go into her savings account.

nikkm0113
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:27 PM

My son is 3 1/2 and I got him a little stuffed dog, that is white and bluw with a heart noe and I also got him a book to teach him how to trace his letters. I am going to also take him out to dinner but he woke up sick, so I will wait on that.

bphockeymom20
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I got mine boxes o candies and I am going to get their stuffed animals tonight, I'm getting them the huge one's.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)