• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you have your own website.. business or personal

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

who do you host it through.. right now i just use blogger.. since it was free and really easy to use.. but im looking for something better now.. but not alot of money. any suggestions??

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabear99
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

We created a simple one through Yahoo! 

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:23 PM

oh ok thank you... is it easy to work? does it cost alot?? im not great with computers so it needs to be dummy proof lol

3frenchfries
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I was wondering what is it is that you want to accomplish with your website?

I own my own business with its store front online (paradigmsolutions.biz) all the maintenance and product updates are done for me for $50 per month. I just do some customizing. I am really very pleased.

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM

i have an at home craft business...  this is the site www.happytiersgifts.com  its used more just as a gallery and contact info for people to place orders

Quoting 3frenchfries:

I was wondering what is it is that you want to accomplish with your website?

I own my own business with its store front online (paradigmsolutions.biz) all the maintenance and product updates are done for me for $50 per month. I just do some customizing. I am really very pleased.

3frenchfries
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM

and I have the top of the line security system and 24/7 tech support for clients.

The web hosts are not available to the public however, only to businesses like mine.

3frenchfries
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:31 PM

That is awesome!

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Mine is for my business and it is through Yahoo too. If you want to see it it is hairbyjami.com

Quoting mamabear99:

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM

oh somethign like this is what im looking for.. do you haveany good info or advice about setting up the site??

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

Mine is for my business and it is through Yahoo too. If you want to see it it is hairbyjami.com

Quoting mamabear99:

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:39 PM

If you go to the small business link on yahoo it will walk you through setting it up. I pay about 10 bucks a month for that one. PM me if you need any help, it is very easy to do. oh and when you are done, you can get it listed for free on google. When you get to that point, let me know and I will help you.

Quoting Rychelle:

oh somethign like this is what im looking for.. do you haveany good info or advice about setting up the site??

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

Quoting mamabear99:

3frenchfries
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:39 PM

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)