Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it that...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

When I have my car, I can happily keep myself occupied doing what needs to be done around the apartment, but the SECOND my SO takes my car to work, I am so bored out of my mind that I canNOT, for the life of me, get anything accomplished?! I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes, with the FULL laundry basket right next to me, cruising blogs and CM instead of just getting up and going the TWO DOORS DOWN to put it in the washer. *sigh*

In other news...We're doing something for V-Day tonight (I work all day tomorrow) and I have no clue what to do with my hair. I don't want to look like I'm going to prom, but I want to be dressier than I normally am.  Any suggestions? Thanks mamas!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
raine.arnesen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I'm having the same problem with my hair, it's a short, choppy bob. It's cute every other day, but now that I want it too look pretty I am at a loss!

LolaDianne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM

I'm growing mine out, so I totally feel you.  I work with a TON of girls that have cute short haircuts and it ALWAYS tempts me, but I've managed to hold out so far! It doesn't help that I have a crappy curling iron, and a so-so straightening iron, and I don't really have any girlfriends (I moved up to Salt Lake City to move in with my SO) so I can't ask to borrow one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)