• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So DARN forgetful

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

i either always lose things or forget what i did with them.. at the end of jan i got a card from hrblock for my refund to be deposited to.. well today is 2-13 and i already lost it.. UGHHHHHHHHHHH luckily i can get them to deposit it in my bank account but DANG why can't i remember anything i swear my memory is like that of an alzheimers patient..

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Neila930
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:53 PM

omg mines 2 I can barely remember what I ate yesterday lol its funny cuz b4 i had my kids i had great  a memory

smiles2008
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:53 PM

i know what you mean i ALWAYS blame my kids even though i don't know what it is..

Quoting Neila930:

omg mines 2 I can barely remember what I ate yesterday lol its funny cuz b4 i had my kids i had great  a memory

necro1134
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM

my memory sucks, i can go into the kitchen to get something to drink, but by time i get to the kitchen i forget what i was getting :(

smiles2008
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM

me too i try retracing my steps to see if i can remember!!

Quoting necro1134:

my memory sucks, i can go into the kitchen to get something to drink, but by time i get to the kitchen i forget what i was getting :(

kcrow
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM

oh dont worry... I think we are all like that... oh and you will find what you are looking for after you dont need it anymore.... thats what always happens to me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)