• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all creative mamas!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

SO is making me a special dinner tomorrow night and I want to make a desert. He’s not a huge fan of chocolate so I am not sure what I should make him. Does anyone have any ideas??

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenalove
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:19 PM

cheesecake?

my SO LOVESSSSS cheesecake

Anawan

That is a tough one.  No chocolate?  ACK!  I'm not sure, but I'll give you a bump!

jothra

Not ultra creative, but DS and I are making cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles. DS is 3, so I think he can do that one =)

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:20 PM

strawberry short cake.. tastes great and looks valentines day festive!!!  and slice the strawberries long ways so they look like hearts!!

NewMom304
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:21 PM

raspberry torte?

SotilSol

I'm making strawberry cake.

NewMom304

Now that is a good idea...

Quoting Rychelle:

strawberry short cake.. tastes great and looks valentines day festive!!!  and slice the strawberries long ways so they look like hearts!!

phairee004

its an effort but raspberry-laced vanilla cake. I can PM you the recipe if you like!

mosynvega5145
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM

You could make urself the dessert.. A little cool whip, strawberries..{{or whatever yummy treats he's into}} Let him eat off ya!! ;P Did it one year.. Hubbz said it was the best dessert EVER!! =]

{{of course not a whole meal, but after a few licks here and a few eaten fruit off of close areas, it gets HoTt and it takes off from there.. U will need a sitter though!! ;P

lovenlifeasmnw
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Does he like fruit??

This is what I would do for my honey if he was going to be here tomorrow but he not (its our four year Anniversary of our first date :( hes working out of town) sorry just had my pity party we have been married two years lol

ANYWAY this is soooo good!

you take heart shaped cookies (or some kind of hard crust bottom) and spread it with strawberry yogurt (or vanilla pudding) and then top it with strawberries and kiwi and grapes super good! I  have also seen it done with pie crust in the shape of heart and then cut into pizza slices.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)