• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey mammas!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

so hubby and I have put a second offer on another house.....they accepted it as a contingency meaning "on the sale of our house." So we have 60 days to sell our house before the contract is up. We can renew it, or let it go. So we are asking for everyone's prayers that our house sells ASAP. Also, the owners of the house we have the offer on, aslo have a contingency offer on another house. So as soon as our house sells, we can buy their house and they can buy the other house. This has been a long process so far. We first put our house up at the end of Aug of last year, but after 4 months and no offers, we decided to take it off and do a few upgrades....things that stopped people from really wanting the house. So those things are done and the house is back up. We soooo want this other house, so please any prayers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christain, choir singin, recycling, natural products user, vaccinating, non co-sleepin, CIO method user, soy milk drinking, organic milk givin, coffee drinking, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burning, as Green as I can get, WAHM. giving heart

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mimislove
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Best wishes that things go the way they need to, so you 'land' where you are meant to be.

llrey74
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM

good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lanette , Mom of 8

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
    (")_(") help him gain world domination

WvPhotobug
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Quoting llrey74:

good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jerseymom1228
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Good luck. I know what it is to buy and sell; we did that when we moved from New York to New Jersey and the whole process was so exhausting and stressful.  Good luck to you; I know you will end up in the right place!!!

Hisservent
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM

thanks. I noticed you are a dcc cons. Me too!! Actually you are on my team.

Quoting Jerseymom1228:

Good luck. I know what it is to buy and sell; we did that when we moved from New York to New Jersey and the whole process was so exhausting and stressful. Good luck to you; I know you will end up in the right place!!!

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christain, choir singin, recycling, natural products user, vaccinating, non co-sleepin, CIO method user, soy milk drinking, organic milk givin, coffee drinking, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burning, as Green as I can get, WAHM. giving heart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)