Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wondering

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:35 PM
  • 17 Replies

I read so many post on here about hating dh/so, cheating dh/so.   Does anyone have a great one?   lets post some postives about our dh and so.  

Mine dh is the best.  he works full time plus overtime to support us. he wants me to stay home with the kids even thought i could be working and making good money.   when he get home he plays with the kids, he tries to be home everynight to read the bedtime story.  he loves me more today than the day we married.   he is my soul mate and the love of my life. 

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I do!  Mine is awesome!  He gets off earlier than me so he picks the girls up from school & the sitters house, he cooks with me, cleans with me, everything.  He's an awesome dad to our girls.  I couldn't ask for a better husband!  He brought me flowers to work today, too! 

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM

My husband is an immigrant from Brazil. His English i great but there is a word here and there he pronounces wrong. So last night i was sitting here on the computer and he read our 19 month old a book. I cant describe it but it was so funny to listen to. he always makes me laugh one time we were driving in the car and out of no where he said "I can tell you're Scottish because your father looks like the Loch Ness Monster"..he was kidding ;) 

thebestbrianne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:50 PM

My hubby couldn't be more awesome. He turns down going out with his friends because he would rather be home with us, I practically have to force him out sometimes! He helps me cook and clean and do laundry, he changes diapers and cleans the cat box! On top of it all, he is NICE! He doesn't yell at me ever, we really just don't fight. He doesn't smoke or drink or sneak around, I feel very lucky to have him.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:52 PM

My dh definately has his moments where I want to smack him...lol But other than that...seeing the things that alot of women on here are dealing with..I'm pretty lucky.

isra1986
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM

My DH is pretty awesome for the most part!
He works hard so I can stay home. He loves his family.

chcksycamor07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM

growing up i had absolutly no male relations that could cook clean or diaper a child as well as my husband... i mean this man can cook and not just on the grill.. he smokes food bakes and fries... man i have to say it is a lot better than my cooking.. when he gets off work he comes home and plays with the kids and then he helps with the dishes after dinner.. if i havent gotten all the laundry folded that day he showers then help finish the laundry.. read to our kids and put them to bed.. on the weekends.. im not allowed in the kitchen unless im getting something to drink or baking cookies... he does it all on the weekends.. he even takes over diaper duty on the weekends.. man i can absolutly say that if i met any other man and got married i would probably be divoreced.. because my husband treats me like an equal and yet like a queen at the same time... amazing isnt it....

j_c_c_s_l
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I have an amazing husband he does everything for me literally.sometimes he has to toilet me since I can't walk due to a back problem I have trouble walking! He loves me so much he rubs my back just about every night and he gives me lil things to show me his love for no reason at all! I love him and I don't deserve such an amazing man!

canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM

my husband is the BEST!!!!!  He works his tail off to support our family of 8, including paying for my sons college.  He takes the kids to school 4 days a week (I take them on his day off so he can sleep in).  He calls me thruout the day to see how my day is going & he calls when we get home so each of the kids can tell him about their day.  He commutes an hour home from work, helps me put the kids to bed & then makes me dinner~ it's how he unwinds!  I am the most blessed wife on CafeMom~ if you don't believe me, just ask me? ♥♥♥ 

NichollHead
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Yes my husband is wonderful, I'm a very lucky women.....

iamcrystal26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I love my man! He is an awesome dad, great husband & truly my bestfriend. We have our moments where we disagree of course, but always work through our problems together. I can honestly say I married my soul mate. We've been together 13 years & married almost 8 & I still feel that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)