Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP QUICK!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 8 Replies

Whats the name of that little download where you put your pics in and make them flash different like an animated gif.... um like my siggy. I cant remember what its called!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I don't know the answer to that, but how are you feeling?? 

elvir2babes
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

bump

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM

I don't know but I love your siggy!  

hm, is it flash player?   

Tia_B
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Honestly? OK you asked for it.... SCARED TO DEATH! Im worried sick and have been crying for two days straight and I feel like there is a ticking bomb in my head just waiting to go off and kill me. I needed to get that off my chest lol (really) so thanks for asking!! But really for the most part Im ok. Im not in any pain or anything.

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Well, Savannah is about a 4 hour drive but if you need anything....I'll keep praying. 

Quoting Tia_B:

Honestly? OK you asked for it.... SCARED TO DEATH! Im worried sick and have been crying for two days straight and I feel like there is a ticking bomb in my head just waiting to go off and kill me. I needed to get that off my chest lol (really) so thanks for asking!! But really for the most part Im ok. Im not in any pain or anything.

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Tia_B
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM

:) thank you so much!

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Well, Savannah is about a 4 hour drive but if you need anything....I'll keep praying. 

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Anything for a CM friend..

happy mothers day2I know it says Happy Mother's Day, but I thought they were nice and besides, aren't we mothers everyday??  So, mother's day should every day too.  Feel better.

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Tia_B
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM

thank you! Its very sweet!

by the way the name of the program is "unfreez" incase anyone was wondering lol.

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Anything for a CM friend..

happy mothers day2I know it says Happy Mother's Day, but I thought they were nice and besides, aren't we mothers everyday??  So, mother's day should every day too.  Feel better.

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)