• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

St. Valentine's Day

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

What did you get your SO? I got him a big green frog with kisses on his face, fuzzy red handcuffs, a chocolate chocolate cake (from dd and i), chocolates and a card. Did you get your LO anything? We got her a lil stuffed dog that has hearts all over her.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
slyluv99
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I made him a book... it was very simple.  I printed out "love" coupons from the internet - they were about the size of business cards, so I glued them to larger pieces of paper, 1 per page... used cardboard as the cover and back and then covered the cardboard with some hand made paper.  The coupons range from cute cuddle sessions to steamy showers ;)  Only took about half an hour and didn't cost me a thing!

Let me be your Avon Rep - current specials:
-Shave set: flower suction cup razor holder w/disposable razor, 2 silky stay shave gels & 1 hair removal cream all for $10!
-3 Piece Body Cream, Shower Gel & Body Spray sets for $9.99! Choose from Vanilla, Peach & Cucumber Melon
-Plus TONS of other deals inside!
*Contact me for details - I will give you FREE shipping codes!
NewMom304
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:57 PM

I made my husband a card and I will be cooking dinner.  I never understood the whole elaborate gift-buying for v-day.

Nihhusa
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Oh thats so cute

Quoting slyluv99:

I made him a book... it was very simple.  I printed out "love" coupons from the internet - they were about the size of business cards, so I glued them to larger pieces of paper, 1 per page... used cardboard as the cover and back and then covered the cardboard with some hand made paper.  The coupons range from cute cuddle sessions to steamy showers ;)  Only took about half an hour and didn't cost me a thing!

Nihhusa
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Yea I spent maybe 15$ on him...the cake is homeade. 5$ on DD

Quoting NewMom304:

I made my husband a card and I will be cooking dinner.  I never understood the whole elaborate gift-buying for v-day.

rhondapayne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM

well i was going to pay his gym fees for the next couple months (it has been a while since we have been and he wants to go back) but due to unforseen circumstances, we are not able to take the money to do that.  so i will just kiss him and love him and let him know how happy i am to be with him even through the storms our life is propelling us through right now.

Rhonda

Rhonda

WildKat
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I got the 6 and 4 yo's watercolors, new toothbrushes, and cards.  I got the 2yo crayons and a new toothbrush, and a card. 

I got DH a new set of his special markers he likes (his are dried up a bit) along with some metallic markers, and a card and I'm making his favorite cookies (oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip M&M - which are a pain to make). He uses the markers to make these AMAZING drawings on index cards to put in the kids lunchboxes.  Such a fun dad... 

Peace,

Kat

Ali_Colio
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I am making dinner with heart shaped garlic bread and chocolate cake for desert. I got him so chocolates and a card. I also made from a card from our DD I cut out hearts and put a marker in her hand and let her scribble on them LOL (She is only 4 months) Then I glued them to a card from her. We are going to watch a movie and then we'll see

wink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)