Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM
  • 16 Replies

im 11 weeks pregnant and i have been showing for about 2 weeks(this is my second baby) but this morning you can hardly see my bump at all and it feels smaller. is this normal? has anyone had this happen?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HipMama08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:50 PM

bump for you

nanjo33
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Quoting HipMama08:

bump for you

corbenleesmama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Bump for ya

elvir2babes
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM

hugs

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

DaisyAg2003
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Have you been feeling bloated lately?  That could account for it.  I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are, you can call your doc to ease your mind.

tretresmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM

With my second baby people told me I looked pregnant before I ever took a test and sometimes I did look a little smaller.  Have you lost any weight? 

MrsDuNn06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

Have you been feeling bloated lately?  That could account for it.  I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are, you can call your doc to ease your mind.

yea i have but i figured it was my uterus expanding.

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM

totally normal.. it was bloat you were seeing!!!  i had the same thing.. one day id look 4 months preg and then a few days later bye bye bump.. it was bloat and gas lol

MrsDuNn06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

With my second baby people told me I looked pregnant before I ever took a test and sometimes I did look a little smaller.  Have you lost any weight? 

i havent been on a scale for about a month but i eat anything and everything so i doubt  have lost weight. but this is just a matter of overnight. i saw my lil bump yesterday but this morning its smaller.

jacksmom11907
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Quoting Rychelle:

totally normal.. it was bloat you were seeing!!!  i had the same thing.. one day id look 4 months preg and then a few days later bye bye bump.. it was bloat and gas lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)