• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

evil men piss me off!! (rant)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

 okay my friend just called me and told me how evil her ex hubby is. Not only does he not EVER take care f his kids, he stole her 6000 dollar tax return. She currently has no job and was awaiting those returnes to help her through til she finds something. She is a single mom with 2 kids and going to school. And he did that to her. She brings those kids 4 hours away to their father to force them upon him. She believes children need their father. (I disagree in her sense) Anyways. So this man has a child with another woman as well. Which my best friend and this other gal are very good friends now. Well this other gal took her son to the dentist to find out that her medicaid on this child has been stopped.  Why you ask? Because this man has taken food stamps out on his son that does NOT live with him. So the gal can not get medicaid for her son due to that. (this gal has no other benifits but medicaid) Well not only that but he has taken food stamps out for my best friends two kids as well. So now she cant get help either. They told her first come first serve. She is jobless, going to school, no food because of him and no money cause he stole her returns!!

I think this man needs to rot in jail for all this. Is there any info some one may have to help my friend out? Anything will be nice!!

Thanks for listening

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elvir2babes
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM

hugs


Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

MamaBerry1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I REALLY wish I could help you. Here's a bump...



Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Ummm if he cashed her returns she can call the cops and report it.

 

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
moorhead2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM

she has already dealt with the tax issue, it is being reviewed right now. But the food stamp issue!! That is not right and it makes me sick.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Ummm if he cashed her returns she can call the cops and report it.

 

Jenn


RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM

sounds pretty close to fraud. id be seeking some kind of investigation. wonder if he lied on his applications.

sbilbo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I would have her try and go to social services and prove that she is the one taking care of the kids ect. if the governement finds out that he is lying on the food stamps about how many kids are living with him etc, they will make him pay everything back that they gave him.

How was he even able to take the return? b/c he could get into major trouble if it was in her name. It's like taking someone's payroll check and cashing it...and you can't do that. He could have technically legally done it if they were still married, but if they are not..then he can't

nanaT2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM

thats not right. it is not first come first serve. She should be able to verify with the court order and also where the kids go to school. maybe a mailing address to you and them and that the father live 4 hrs away and how often the kids kids are at his house. she could go to the police and report theft on his ass, take the tax returns to the police station. The court order, the IRS, with the court papers in hand. She shouldn't stop trying. 

moorhead2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM

he claimed the kids before she could. He had no right too. She has those kid 98% of the time. The other 2% she forces them on him.

Quoting sbilbo:

I would have her try and go to social services and prove that she is the one taking care of the kids ect. if the governement finds out that he is lying on the food stamps about how many kids are living with him etc, they will make him pay everything back that they gave him.

How was he even able to take the return? b/c he could get into major trouble if it was in her name. It's like taking someone's payroll check and cashing it...and you can't do that. He could have technically legally done it if they were still married, but if they are not..then he can't


sbilbo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Does he pay child support then? If he wants to claim the kids as his dependants saying that they live with him etc, then he should be paying for it. and if he doesn't pay it willingly then they will take it out of his paychecks..

Quoting moorhead2:

he claimed the kids before she could. He had no right too. She has those kid 98% of the time. The other 2% she forces them on him.

Quoting sbilbo:

I would have her try and go to social services and prove that she is the one taking care of the kids ect. if the governement finds out that he is lying on the food stamps about how many kids are living with him etc, they will make him pay everything back that they gave him.

How was he even able to take the return? b/c he could get into major trouble if it was in her name. It's like taking someone's payroll check and cashing it...and you can't do that. He could have technically legally done it if they were still married, but if they are not..then he can't



moorhead2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM

yes he pays some child support, not very much though. HE is supposed to pay like 600 to her and 400 to the other gal but he doesnt pay any where close to it. may a 1/4 of it

Quoting sbilbo:

Does he pay child support then? If he wants to claim the kids as his dependants saying that they live with him etc, then he should be paying for it. and if he doesn't pay it willingly then they will take it out of his paychecks..

Quoting moorhead2:

he claimed the kids before she could. He had no right too. She has those kid 98% of the time. The other 2% she forces them on him.

Quoting sbilbo:

I would have her try and go to social services and prove that she is the one taking care of the kids ect. if the governement finds out that he is lying on the food stamps about how many kids are living with him etc, they will make him pay everything back that they gave him.

How was he even able to take the return? b/c he could get into major trouble if it was in her name. It's like taking someone's payroll check and cashing it...and you can't do that. He could have technically legally done it if they were still married, but if they are not..then he can't


 


Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)