• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The kids willbe with Granny this weekend and we have nothing to do..help me brainstorm!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

so my mom is watching our boys this weekend.. sat afternoon till monday night!! YAY mom!!! (and if your reading this.. thank you again!! .. shes a CMer! lol) anyway.. we have nothing to do hahaha.. we really dont want to spend alot of money, we really dont have it.. and we live at the jersey shore so it will be about 45 degrees.. but sunny so not too too bad..  any ideas of something we can do?? trying to come up with something alittle different.. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ChristinaR
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Maybe a romantic picnick... Some were, like your house or a walk on the jersey shore.. A movie, a cheap dinner.. Stay at home and make a movie night.....

Lucky you.. Can i bring mine over.. lmoa....

jbhaleyrn
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM

are you a far drive from cape may or atlantic city? maybe go there for the day?

a.opat
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM

im planning a surprize for my hubby. sending him out for the day so he can relax and im going to fix a meal to die for, get a make over, dress all pritty and pamper him for once on vday

Rychelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM

we are about 45 min from AC and an hour and 15 from Cape May.. I was actually thinking maybe one of those..  more AC maybe.. cuz we have a vacation house in Cape May so its not realy diffferent.. i used to live there in the summers as a kid and we go like every weekend when its nice out lolo

Quoting jbhaleyrn:

are you a far drive from cape may or atlantic city? maybe go there for the day?

Pepperlynns
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Im in the same boat..our anniversary is tomorrow..my moms gonna take all 3 kids till sunday night..and im completely clueless  lol..havent had a night together in a long time..we have been saving for this night, so moneys not a problem..just what to do is  lol 

Happily Married for 11 wonderful years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)