• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you all doing for your SO on V-day?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 16 Replies

We agreed not to do anything..but I kind of want to do something thoughtful anyway that doesn't really cost money..any ideas?  I have done lots of things in the past and trying to think of a new idea!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SxyPanamami83
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM

we arent going out till next friday for vday. but for tomorrow im gonna make a nice homeade meal, and a cake or some type of fancy dessert for my hunny.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM

i'm making him his favorite. cherry cheesecake. going to run to store tomorrow while he's at work and get balloons and maybe some candy. i don't know. wasn't planning on doing a whole lot.

themacs4
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM

We usually get each other something small.  I got him Jason Mraz's CD this year.  He sent me flowers at work today & he wants to get me a new cell phone.  Not something I have to have, but he wants to get it for me so ok.

GmansMomy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:09 PM
we are going out tonight for dinner and either a movie or drinks. we want to beat the crowd thats going out tomorrow, so i think tomorrow we are having a family day and maybe going to the mall or something!

MOMMY TO

GAVMAN        &    ADDY PIE

stefvan
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:10 PM

We're going to Outback at 3:30 - when it opens because it's dh's birthday.  We have to go that early because of all of you who think you need a hallmark holiday to tell your SO that you love him.  LOL  Just kidding! 

I got him some movies, btw.

raine.arnesen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:10 PM

My hubby and I are making a romantic dinner at home and watching Fireproof. Cheap, but still nice. We're also dressing up just for fun!

Doudy2148
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I am making his fave cookies, only heart shaped and I will make him a card...we don't really have the money to do anything big this year. :)

beattygirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:12 PM

babysitting my 2 and half year old grandson

justgrape723
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:13 PM

last year we bought a flat screen TV this year a new bedroom set

You could make him breakfast in bed

or serve him coffee in bed

make a coupon book for sexy fun things to do in the bedroom, or give him coupons for free TV time watching football or NASCAR

make him his fav dinner

sometimes I buy DH his fav snack just to let him know I was thinking about him

leave him love notes all over the house like his sock drawer, tool box, nightstand drawer, coat pocket etc

Swtdreamerbaby
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:15 PM

We were going to just do that tonight too..but my daughter (she's 5 months) has been sick for 3 weeks and we have to keep cancelling plans.  She just is not getting any better and now has double ear infection on top of it.  It's just a virus we have to wait out..so now we are at home..lol

Quoting GmansMomy:

we are going out tonight for dinner and either a movie or drinks. we want to beat the crowd thats going out tomorrow, so i think tomorrow we are having a family day and maybe going to the mall or something!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)