• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So irritated

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

My SO leaves this weekend for a mission to Germany. He had to work early this morning & was supposed to be off around 11:30. So I made us a nice lunch & then when he gets home his buddy calls & wants to know if he wants to go get lunch witha few of the guys from work & he says YES, KNOWING that I made him dinner!! He's probably going to want to sleep all day tomorrow & then leave the next day. I'm so pissed!! Grrrrrr

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Oh hell no.

themacs4
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Ummm..Yeah, I'd be a little ticked too!!  Guys smell funny!!

ElijahsMommy58
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Yeah I was like YOUR ABOUT TO LEAVE ON A MISSION & YOU CANT EVEN HAVE LUNCH WITH ME?? THAT I MADE??? I was so excited about surprising him with lunch & I've been waiting all morning for him to come home. Seeing as your DH is military you know how it is when they leave. He's only going to be gone a couple weeks but still, its dangerous.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Oh hell no.

ProudArmyWife88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM

I know how you feel. I mean not him leaving the country. But my hubby left for school in May and the day before he left I had a baby sitter for Kyla and I made dinner and the works and he went out with his buddies. I gave it to him.  He also did it when he left for Iraq. So, dont feel alone lol. We are here to help you bash him lol. Im kidding

Wife to Thomas-June 3,2006

Mother to Kyla-December 23, 2006 & Marissa-October 22, 2008

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

LuvmySFSGT
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Quoting ElijahsMommy58:

Yeah I was like YOUR ABOUT TO LEAVE ON A MISSION & YOU CANT EVEN HAVE LUNCH WITH ME?? THAT I MADE??? I was so excited about surprising him with lunch & I've been waiting all morning for him to come home. Seeing as your DH is military you know how it is when they leave. He's only going to be gone a couple weeks but still, its dangerous.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Oh hell no.

I don't get guys like that.

There are some on my husbands team...and when they call and invite him he always says "I spend all day at work with you guys...and months and months with you on deployment...why I am going to spend time with you when I can spend time with my family?"

Luckily they have got the hint and they don't even bother asking anymore...

SophiaofLight
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM

That was so totally rude of your SO. I would be pissed too.  Before mine would go on deployments we always spent the last couple days together alone.  

ElijahsMommy58
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Quoting SophiaofLight:

That was so totally rude of your SO. I would be pissed too.  Before mine would go on deployments we always spent the last couple days together alone.  

Yeah, well this is only 2 weeks. I'm more pissed that he blew off the lunch that i made lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)