• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:38 PM
  • 13 Replies

Recently I have been working out like crazy and doing all sorts of chest exercises to get my chest small. Well I am getting a lot smaller everywhere else (which is awesome!!!) but I went to the lingerie store to get measured. I got small around the band.....but thats it!!! My cup size went UP!!!!! I went from a 38DD to a 34E!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not fair!!! I want to be a small D  or a big C not an F-ing E!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmum1234
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM

LOL!! that is what happens to me when i  lose weight, it all goes to my boobs i hate it,

dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM

LOL, sorry to laugh but thats kinda funny. hope you figure a way to make them smaller....if ya do LET ME KNOW! i am a DD, i wanna be smaller!

CarlaD
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I'm not surprised at all, you are firming the muscles underneath. It's the reason guys do push ups before going out and stuff..it "puffs" up their chests.  Good luck!!

bonzai4evr

I thought I lost all my boobs after I gave birth, but I went in to get a new bra and a 36 D wouldn't fit. I guess I'm a 36DD... I can't imagine what i was a month ago cos I know I lost one to two cup sizes. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

sadsids ribbonpatrioticbouncing mom

Mommy to 4 angels:

*Baby Rylie* *Baby Taylor*

*Kanoa Albert* *Braidon Makaio-Keoni*

And Mommys Little Miracle~

*Madyson Lacie*

davidnjonsmommy

I'd take some from ya if I could! LOL I'm an A or a very small B. It's really quite sad and pitiful! LOL  

pricelesslove24
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Did you know that a 34e is equivelant to a 38 DD just because of the band difference. your boobies havent gotten bigger youve just gotten smaller. Sorry they are there to stay trust me i know im a 38DDD!

Mom to Kelvin (5)&Chelsea(15m) Wife to Lance(26).

My2J.A.P.s
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Stop doing the chest exercises!  Chest exercises are going to enlarge your chest, because you are enlarging the muscles!  Breasts are approx. 80% fat.... lose weight overall, and your breasts will eventually shrink. 

cayleybre
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Ill take some of yours then, I want mine BIGGER!! 

tennisfanactic
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM

I feel your pain, but you might not get much sympathy here..lol

Quoting hannies_momma:

Recently I have been working out like crazy and doing all sorts of chest exercises to get my chest small. Well I am getting a lot smaller everywhere else (which is awesome!!!) but I went to the lingerie store to get measured. I got small around the band.....but thats it!!! My cup size went UP!!!!! I went from a 38DD to a 34E!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not fair!!! I want to be a small D  or a big C not an F-ing E!

KellyChristal
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM

The Grass Is Always Greener.

I am a 30 year old motherless mother, who has a 3 year old princess and a two year old devil, who has been touched by suicide and breast cancer, who got married at 19 and is still married to the same man 11 years later, who is a Certified Texas Teacher but stays at home now, who has Anklosing Spondylitis which is an autoimmune disease, who is a non-church going Christian, that knows it is important to live in the now, because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Oh, and for some reason I collect giraffes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)