• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think? Poll

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: do you think valentines should just be for lovers

Options:

YES !

NO

Mostly for lovers but you should also tell others that you love how you feel too

dont give a crap about valentines day!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

Do you think that valentines day should be just for lovers? why or why not? how are you spending your valentines? I dont think that valentines should just be for lovers. As a matter of fact my mom lives outta state and I had flowers sent to her and wrote on the card " I dont think valentines day is just for lovers but for those that we love. I love you mom and your always in my heart" I knew she wasnt getting anything for valentines day from my step dad so why not make her feel special too! we also got my mother in law some flowers to be delivered to her as well!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lovemymarine306
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:50 PM

yes, to me valentines day is for lovers only.  but there's nothing wrong with giving your kids small gifts and exchanging cards with friends.  kids get enough crap throughout the year anyway!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

evansmommy0828
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Do they still have Valentines Day parties in elementary schools? Jw? I send out cards to my immediate family and closest friends and (will when he is older) give DS a small treat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)