Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you met your DH/BF/SO?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM
  • 51 Replies

Poll

Question: How did you meet your hubby/boyfriend/SO?

Options:

We were high school sweethearts

Through mutual friends

Church

Blind date

In tha club/bar

Through family

At work

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 123

View Results

Just curious!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM

i met him (hubby) when i was in Junior high. he was a grade ahead of me.

i cant vote, we met in junior high but we werent sweethearts LOL not until he went to the Navy and i was a senior

lovemymarine306
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM

i saw a cute guy at a halloween dance in high school and we danced...the rest is history

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

MyJoieDeVivre

None of the above. At work! 

bookwriter4kids

I couldn't vote b/c there was no "other" option.  He was working in a dept. store and I went in, shopping.  Honestly, I saw the back of him first and thought...wow!  What a cute butt!  LMAO!!  I got a job there to meet him.  I knew from our first meeting we be married....it'll be 15 years this July.

Momma182
by Traci on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I met my husband in Summer school in July of 1998. That was the summer I was going to be a junior and him a senior.  We will celebrate our 11 year anniversary this summer.

nancycsel
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I met mine in college. Winona State University :) 

Doudy2148
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Can't vote...we were junior high sweethearts. Started dating at 13, married at 18 and still going strong at 25! :)

Mommy_to_CTN

I worked with his sister.  She was always telling both of us about each other.  Finally, after a year, she invited me to their mom's 50th b-day party (I worked with their mom, too).  We finally met and he liked me.  His sis then arranged our first date, and so it began!

Tired of bashers and locked posts in your debates?  Join us in Civil Debates, a group where posts won't get locked; the basher will simply be removed!  Come discuss any topic at http://www.cafemom.com/group/civildebates

This is a young group and we need a lot more mommas to join to make it a great place to debate like adults

breastfeeding Noelle   playing soccer girl Caitlin  blowing bubblesTaylor   

CarieG.

Sorry about that. I have that option up now.

Quoting MyJoieDeVivre:

None of the above. At work! 

NewMama1120
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:00 PM

DH and I met in driver's ed when we were 15 and we actually got together on February 14th 2001.Tomorrow will be our 8 year anniversary!

expecting babygirl on a swingI am 50% Mexican/50%Irish-American,vegetarian,laid-back,homebody,blessed,SAH-SuperWoman with 1 baby girl and baby to be, and a wife to 1 amazing SuperMan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)