• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Nuts Or Are Theres Others Like Me???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM
  • 13 Replies

It drives me up a wall to the point I scream and yell when I can hear people eat. My kids were eating there after lunch snack and all I could hear and mind you the dish washer, washer/dry and tv all on was them chomping and slurping. I am sitting here gagging and cringing holding back a scream and I had to let it out that you need to eat it proper and stop making so much noise while eating your cracker. Damn they are 8 and 10 you think they could eat proper by now.

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymarine306
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM

it only bothers me if i'm already in a bad mood. 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

luvmybabies04
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Not only when people are eating but freaking chewing gum.  I hate it.  It drives me up the wall. 

Sirenabella
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

It drives me insane.

bonzai4evr

That is my biggest pet peeve!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadsids ribbonpatrioticbouncing mom

Mommy to 4 angels:

*Baby Rylie* *Baby Taylor*

*Kanoa Albert* *Braidon Makaio-Keoni*

And Mommys Little Miracle~

*Madyson Lacie*

Hilary799

I don't focus on that.........eating with their mouths closed, we are working on, but they don't really slurp...unless they are playing around which does get them into trouble.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

I can be in any mood and it just gets on my nerves I have up and left other peoples homes and even left restraunts because I can hear some one eat. I take care to not make one once of noise when I eat.

Quoting lovemymarine306:

it only bothers me if i'm already in a bad mood. 

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM

same here!

Quoting Hilary799:

I don't focus on that.........eating with their mouths closed, we are working on, but they don't really slurp...unless they are playing around which does get them into trouble.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM

oh yeah gum is a big problum also though my kids mostly my DS isn't allowed to have gum again for a LONG time after he delibertly threw gum on a car seat didn't tell any one and I sat in it ruining a pair of pants. As I sat in it he just busted out laughing and I nearly came unclued and mind you he is 10

Quoting luvmybabies04:

Not only when people are eating but freaking chewing gum.  I hate it.  It drives me up the wall. 

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I don't focus on it I just can hear it eeeewwww now there drinking bottled water and uggg maybe I woke on the wrong side of the bed today ugggg

Quoting Hilary799:

Bryzeebaby
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:04 PM

I cant stand when adults chew with their mouth open like cows......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)