Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boobies!!!!! Whos Had EM Done!?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Implants?? Would You get them?

Options:

yes

no

would like to

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 77

View Results

Ladies! I have decided to get my boobs done after my last child! Breastfeeding took its toll on my boobies and they are...ugh...small and saggy now...im just depressed. Anywho! So thats my plan. I was a 38D and now I'm swimming in my bras! =(   for some reason they shrunk after i was done nursing my 2nd son. Sooo who has em? How did it go? are you happy? was it a long recovery? would you do it again?

Georgina

Blinkies

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

i wanna breast reduction and lift...no more big boobies!!

Billie_Bush
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

There is a group on here called breast implants.. you will find it very helpful!!

im getting mine on feb 25th! 1 1/2 weeks from now!!

crzybtful4_u
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I just had a reduction and lipo...no implants for me thank you..but good luck to you!

((*Steph--momma to Elijah,Brayden and Hannah

pricelesslove24

I personaly havent had them done but if i did i would get mine smaller i am a 38DDD and it is hectic sometimes! I would like to be a D or a large C

Mom to Kelvin (5)&Chelsea(15m) Wife to Lance(26).

amymarie0315

I'm getting one in september!

lovemymarine306

i'm going to get a tummy tuck and boob job at the same time...sometime in the distant future.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

crysjuls
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM

i wear a 38 d, but since i have been loosing weight, they have become a little smaller and saggy.  :0(  suxx!!!  lol  i just want a lift.

indepndntbutrfl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM

im in a size D so im good with my size but i would like them lifted. so i choose "other". but good luck to you!!!!

My2J.A.P.s
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I wouldn't get implants but I would like to get them DONE.... as in lifted and most likely reduced.  I was a full C before babies -- perfect in my mind -- and now I'm a DD, they've grown with each baby and if I have 2 more, which is the plan.... well goodness, I don't even want to think about how big they'll be!  Also would love a tummy tuck.... better start pinching my pennies, lol!

cayleybre
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I have had mine done, got em on my 18th bday (I paid for them myself BTW).  I was out of it for a few days, but other than that it wasnt bad.  I would def. do silicone if you can afford it.  I have saline now but would like to get them changed out to silicone cuz theyre pretty hard.  Also, go a size bigger than what you think you want.  I wanted to be a full C, and they were at first, but somehow theyve shrunk some, I guess once the swelling goes down, and now I want to get them alot bigger!!  Good luck to ya and congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)