• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what color are your nails, my husband is going to paint mine today..

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

So, I haven't painted my nails in a while..  and I don't know what colors are 'in'.. lol!!   I have a few shades of red and pink, some whitish colors, a grey/blue sparkly color, a light & dark blue, and the colors required for a french tip...

We are leaning towards the french tip -my nails are the perfect length, the white part shows really well, only prob is one broke yesterday - so one nail is pretty much non-existent..

Anyway, opinions?  Would it look bad to have the french tip with one nail missing.. lol!!  ?

streetsign.jpg interracial fucking image by mimilynn0630ShadesOfLoveHeart.jpg interracial love image by whiteprinc3ssinterracialbumper.jpg interracial bumper image by arikabrooke

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwinboys74
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:30 PM

mine are a turquoise blue today with a black accent on rt pinky.

Kymmarie

Fellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Mine are usually black.  I'm a teen though, I hear black nails are a "teen thing". lol  If I had enough colors, I'd paint my nails according to my mood.  How about red?  Red is pretty.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
mommyofblueyes
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Mine are hot pink!  I always get compliments on the color, LOL!   

valentines.gif happy valentines day image by j1010_2007 

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:38 PM

lol!  I use to always paint my nails black.. when I was in the military I always had my toes black (b/c they wont allow it on your fingernails) - it kind of freaked people out and when they asked me about it I just told them I was pissed off so I took it out on my toes..

Plus, I don't think it's JUST a teen thing, it's a matter of expressing yourself.  Maybe they're just jealous they don't have the guts to paint their nails black..

Red is really pretty, but I've had them painted red the last time.. hmm. too bad I ran out of black.

Quoting Fellie:

Mine are usually black.  I'm a teen though, I hear black nails are a "teen thing". lol  If I had enough colors, I'd paint my nails according to my mood.  How about red?  Red is pretty.

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

liamsmom31908
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:38 PM

no toe nails are like a reddish pink(the despretly need to be redone however lol) and i dont paint my nails!!!!! lol they et soo messed up so quick that they look worse 2 days later than not at all lol all i do is buff em!!! i like the french tips very clean, i dont think it would look weird!

Tyrtyl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:40 PM

mine are a blue/purple. 

I like dark red, too, like dried blood red as my mom calls it.  :)

maybe pink for the stupid holiday this weekend?

liamsmom31908
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM

lol ipainted my toes and fingers black all the time when i was younger and i did it not to long ago also(im 20 now so not just a teen thing :D)

Quoting HeatherMae55:

lol!  I use to always paint my nails black.. when I was in the military I always had my toes black (b/c they wont allow it on your fingernails) - it kind of freaked people out and when they asked me about it I just told them I was pissed off so I took it out on my toes..

Plus, I don't think it's JUST a teen thing, it's a matter of expressing yourself.  Maybe they're just jealous they don't have the guts to paint their nails black..

Red is really pretty, but I've had them painted red the last time.. hmm. too bad I ran out of black.

Quoting Fellie:

CarlaD
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Mine are a really pretty bronze metallic brown right now.  I always get them done and the guy who does them loved this color on me.  I like it too - he's got good taste!

LaciR
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Black at the moment.

chiamom123
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM
i paint mine this opi color that is a purple so dark it looks black with subtle red sparkles in it. its my valentines day nail polish this year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)