Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best thing ive ever bought

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

and i love it.

I HATED my SOs coffee pot,everytime you poured a cup of coffee it would spill and make a mess on the counter and SO NEVER cleans up after himself and It flustrates me to no end.SOOOO yesterday for v-day I bought him a new coffee pot it is a Hamilton Beach Brew Station and I absolutetly LOVE LOVE LOVE it,There is no pot you just stick the cup under there and hit the botton and it comes out.No more burning the pot or worry about braking the glass again I LOVE IT.Its the best 50.00 Ive ever spent.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KISSES37
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I have that. I love it

relosansil
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:54 PM

That's a really good idea... never saw it before, but I'll definately look into it...

Now, the big question... Did your SO liked it?

kaitlyn322
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:54 PM

i have the single cup coffe pot, and it has little coffe cups that ou put inside and it makes one cup at a time and i LOVE it. you can also make tea and hot chocolate in it too. i hate the old coffee pots!

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:56 PM

My mom has that coffee pot and LOVES it. I have the Senseo one cup coffee maker since I am the only coffee drinker in the house and only have 1-2 cups a day. The pods for it are a fortune so I wouldn't suggest it for a hard core coffee drinker. ($4.99 for 18 pods and you need two pods to make a decent sized mug of coffee)

Were you married in 2001? If so, come join us at 2001 Anniversaries.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/17057/

shylosmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Oh, I must get one!

Thanks for the pic.

mstnbecki
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Yes he did but see HE is the only coffee drinker in the house but IM the one who usually makes it for him so he doesnt really use it unless im not home but when he does use it he makes a mess.So it dont really matter if HE likes it,it makes MY life easier and thats all that matters LOL(none of that was ment to be sarcastic)

Quoting relosansil:

That's a really good idea... never saw it before, but I'll definately look into it...

Now, the big question... Did your SO liked it?

mstnbecki
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM

your welcome

Quoting shylosmommy:

Oh, I must get one!

Thanks for the pic.

Stacie-Kim
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:34 PM

we used to have that  it was awesome  but no one ever drank the whole pot ...

we just got this (well Ithink mine has more buttons on top) AND ITS SO COOL it makes tea and hot chocolate by the cup.. ( and coffee lol )

shooting photokissing dad      

usnwifelw
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:35 PM

I got my parents one for Christmas a few years ago and they really liked it, but it gave out after a year or so.

bagjmama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I LOVE MINE!    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)