Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on the crazy daycare parents from a previous post!!!..other post title included

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM
  • 21 Replies

The father called me today apologising, saying that his temper flared and he is sorry.He said that when it comes to his daughter he gets crazy sometimes.He tried explaining to me that they just wanted to discuss some things, but "oh well" (so he still thinks im in the wrong, but I dont care)I accepted his apology.He was very concerned about me taking legal action, so he wanted to make sure how much he owed me, and he is going to drop off the check tonight,He then went on to tell me that he wants to make sure that things are not icky between us because we are neighbors.I still dont trust him.For a man to come into someone els's house and scream, and get so out of control, in front of children, I dont think so.I think they are worried about court and me saying something about his out of control behavior.What do you think of all this?

If you want to know what happend my other post is called:

Ok mommies, you responded to my post, so here is my response to you!!! And the info you wanted...(trust me the story is long but its goood)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2bratzillasmama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Oh, geez, what'd I miss??

-M-
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Me too!!!

Quoting 2bratzillasmama:

Oh, geez, what'd I miss??

WildKat
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I think you're right.  But - nod and smile, take the check, cash it immediately, and never offer to sit their daughter again.  Neighbors with tempers are not good people to have pissed off at you.  Trust me in this.

Peace,

Kat

MidnightKarma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I think I would be concerned about his out of control behavior ( keep your ears open because you never know what is going on behind closed doors, if he can flip out on an almost total stranger who knows what is going on in that home) 

ROBIN99
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM

HE SHOULD BE WORRIED.. CAUSE YOU PROBABLY COULD DO SOME DAMAGE IF U WANTED TOO...

Greenstone920
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM

can you put the link up for the earlier post(s)?  I think I remember this story, but I want to be sure...

tigerlillyt7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I know, it really bothers me!

Quoting MidnightKarma:

I think I would be concerned about his out of control behavior ( keep your ears open because you never know what is going on behind closed doors, if he can flip out on an almost total stranger who knows what is going on in that home) 

Cakelover_5
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I think he is trying to save face. He knows how wrong he was and feels guilty. I also think his wife must have said something. A complete turn around is unusual.

Dixielady
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM

That was nice for him to apologize and obviously he knew he was wrong to call and say so and for paying --yeah I bet he thought you would take legal action-so he thought he'd better pay up and make it good on his end. I hate to imagine if he got that mad at you about something like that what happens when his little girl grows up and she does something he doesn't like!?

I would say I think you would be happy and better off without them in your house.

Stay happy!!!! :)

OfTheFaIIen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Yep you totally could. First of all you could have had him arrested, I think it was good of you to let it fly. Secondly, you could have easily taken him to small claims court for the amount he owed you plust interest, so theres the money of it all. And lastly, Ill bet they just realized, that by saying she wouldnt be coming back there, that they have no place to take their kid now until they find a new place. What a yahoo!

Quoting ROBIN99:

HE SHOULD BE WORRIED.. CAUSE YOU PROBABLY COULD DO SOME DAMAGE IF U WANTED TOO...

Truth can be found if only you would see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)