Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you all do?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

 

Poll

Question: what should i do ?

Options:

leave him in and hope i can scape by with everything alse.

take him out have enough to pay the bills and be a stay at home mom untill i can save up enough to put him in daycare again and then look for a job?

other: please state what other is.


Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

ok so i have been waiting paitently for two weeks for my old company to straiten things out and hire me back like they said they would. i have a really good relationship with the regional manager and only quite so i could take care of my mother while she was going to the mayo clinic in florida. well now my son is still in daycare so he won't lose his spot since its the first reasonable priced daycare around here that i like. its time for the annual supply fee of $50. i have been relying on my parents income and child support to keep him in daycare so i could go with my mom and keep his spot open for when i went back to work but we can't afford that and the cost of daycare this week and my ex is going to stop paying child support for a few weeks while they straighten out his temporary disability at work cause he won't have an income for those two weeks. would you take your child out knowing not only would you have to pass up that job when they straiten out the paper work but if that job falls through knowing you wouldn't really be able to find a full time job for a long while because you couldn't put your child back in daycare. i really don't know and i have other bills that i have to pay on a monthly basis that can't be put off. what should i do. please bump so i can get plenty of replies.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ms.Dean
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM

bump

chiamom123
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:15 PM
bump
Mysty_1961
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Sounds like you have a lot of straightening out to do which could very well be excuses for not telling you nothing is going to happen.  I think I would want some kind of  assurance and date of when this paperwork will be straightened out.  It should not take weeks or months.  The same with your ex he is either disabled or he is not.  If he has run out of benefits and they are making a decision if he disability is ongoing or not chances are he will be denied - thats the way insurance companies work.  So what is your son supposed to do, stop living for two weeks while your ex waits for someone to decide his future.  No doubt your ex will be living just fione during those two weeks and will not stop living.  He has an obligation to pay and needs to figure out how he is going to do it.  So find out what is going on then make your decision.  When you wait for other people to make a decision chances are they will not until they are forced to.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM

wave

Hi
,

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms


If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
< Cafe GroupAdmin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)