Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
this is my first time on here. hello everyone....and please help! Looking for good potty training tips....what worked with five year old isn't working for two year old...any suggestions????
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Robin
by Head Admin on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:56 PM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

There are a lot of really nice Moms here so say hi and send out some friend invitations.  

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox .

You may also want to visit The Potty Training Moms Support ... .

Glad you're here!
Robin
Faith4
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:07 PM
my oldest trained by the time she was 18 mths old, so we were spoiled, my next lil gal not so easy. with her we took her to the store and got her all hyped up about wearing big girl (or boy) panties and let her pick out the ones she wanted, we then got her home and told her she could have them once she started being a big girla nd using the potty, every since then she went in the potty!! she was 3 at the time, my third lil girl did it on her own, i did all i knew how and one day she put on her leotard and decided that was the day she would go in the potty, lol....she also was 3....

each child is so different, he may not be entirely ready yet or she may be the stubborn one, even if you have tried one way, go back again and try again in the near future. we got lucky with my first daughter, not so lucky with the next 2 in line. We have one more left to potty train and she is only 1 and she likes to go to the potty and yell and me till i open the lid and hold her on it......lol

hope this helps a lil!

Faith
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)