Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun- Share your Friday the 13th stories

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

I don't have any but I am curious to see if it is really an unlucky day. Share your thoughts mommas!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AaliyasMama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM

My daughter broke her arm playing Twister at school on Friday 13th in 2002.

scleblanc
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM

The Sheriff's department just left my house about 5 mins ago, my 6 yr old son was digging in a drawer of old stuff his Daddy has and found an old pair of handcuff's ( the real kind) and decided it would be a good idea to lock them on his ankle, then comes crying to me because he could not get them off. I had to end up calling the Sheriff's office and getting them to send a Deputy here to get them off because we lost the key more than 10 years ago. The Deputy said that this was the first call where he had to come and take the cuffs off.

scleblanc
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM

bump

llrey74
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I was pregnant with my first kid, my son in 1991, and I looked at the calandar, I noticed there was a Friday 13th coming up..Well my Drs appointment was on Thursday and my OB was telling me he was going to be in a tournament the next day. I told him he may want to cancel because I'd be having the baby tomorrow, he laughed and said I wasn't even dialated.......My son was born on Friday the 13 and was delieverd by a doctor in cleats and a golf cap!

Ms.Dean
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Thats the cutest Fri 13th story i ever heard!

Quoting llrey74:

I was pregnant with my first kid, my son in 1991, and I looked at the calandar, I noticed there was a Friday 13th coming up..Well my Drs appointment was on Thursday and my OB was telling me he was going to be in a tournament the next day. I told him he may want to cancel because I'd be having the baby tomorrow, he laughed and said I wasn't even dialated.......My son was born on Friday the 13 and was delieverd by a doctor in cleats and a golf cap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)