• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you all doing for valentines day?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM
  • 18 Replies

For me nothing hubby has to work...bluck...so it is just me and kylie tomorrow on the big love day ...

gorgussleigh.png picture by GodsLove_bucket

**Want a siggy like mine? Join Heartfelt Signatures Today**

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM

aw, your hubby has to work all day?  We're going baby stuff shopping and hopefully getting a tour of our hospital.

KyliesMom434
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM

aww cool congrats on the lil one have lots of fun..

Quoting Apr1l:

aw, your hubby has to work all day?  We're going baby stuff shopping and hopefully getting a tour of our hospital.

CariO.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM

We were planning to go to a matinee and have a babysitter here while the girls nap, but since my little one has a runny nose and seems to be getting a cold, we may stay in all weekend until she's better.

KyliesMom434
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM

aww hope your lil ones gets to feeling better

Quoting CariO.:

We were planning to go to a matinee and have a babysitter here while the girls nap, but since my little one has a runny nose and seems to be getting a cold, we may stay in all weekend until she's better.

ctfirsttimemom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM

nothing special... I've never liked Valentines Day, single or married.  Just spending the day with my husband and son, my favorite thing to do on hubby's day off!

HEATHERDAWN0531
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Well, my SO has to work untill 7pm. So during the day My DS and I are going to make cookie cakes and decorate them and make Valentines. Then I am cooking a romantic dinner. I am making "Engagement Chicken"- So hopefully it will work-LOL!!!

We are doing our taxes next wed. so we are going to go out to my fav. fancy restraunt then.

CariO.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Thank you.  Just checked on her.  She's napping peacefully.  I hope she has an appetite for dinner tonight. 

Quoting KyliesMom434:

aww hope your lil ones gets to feeling better

Quoting CariO.:

DROCKSGIRL517
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Nothing because I have to work from 3-9.  simple frown

mommybug77
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:38 PM

My oldest has a girl scout meeting. I bought a cake & some valentine's decorations to put on it. I am going to decorate the cake with my younger 2 girls. I got gifts for all 3 girls & DH.

I am sure we will order Chinese & watch a movie as a family. I have to find a good one for us to watch. 

Tarra30
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM

my hubby's at work this week, tomorrow is our baby's 3rd birthday so I'm having some family over for a small party, dinner cake and ice cream and some down time to relax.

The love of my life, my boyskite

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)