Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your husbsnd like holiday cards

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

my husband hates cards  .he will read what i write on them but put it somewhere and you will never see it again.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KyliesMom434
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM

i never get cards from mine so he probably hates them he says you know i love you why buy  something that says it on it...such a cheapo

gorgussleigh.png picture by GodsLove_bucket

**Want a siggy like mine? Join Heartfelt Signatures Today**

MommyOnLI
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM

my DH LOVES cards and i cant stand them....

but to please him i will get him a card from me, DS & the pets.

he will get me cards, and then they go in the trash.. i tell him not to get me anything but he feels he needs to, and he knows where they will go once it is opened...

whats funny is we sold our dining room set (breakfront and all) and as i was cleaning it out, i found a bunch of cards to me, that were not opened, so i asked DH about them and he said yea you put them there

they were sitting there for almost 4 years

KyliesMom434
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM

i love to get cards,, i use to get alot of them from my hubby before we were married and i would read them over and over again he was so sweet back them..he still is he is just not big on buying things that already says i love you ro stuff...i wish he would though

gorgussleigh.png picture by GodsLove_bucket

**Want a siggy like mine? Join Heartfelt Signatures Today**

KYChica
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:34 AM

lol Well I thought my hubby didnt care about Valentine Cards until the other day... My mom brought the kids a card & I left it laying on the counter. Dh gets home & says 'AWW did you get a me a card!?" He was all excited. I felt like such a horrible wife when I had to tell him it was from my mom to the kids...

Normally when I get him a card though , he acts like it's no big deal ...So I don't get it lol

VaNavyMom2b2009
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM

He does the same - except hands them to me. It becomes a waste really anymore b.c men just are not "sentimental" as we may be on certain things. But, for me, it is the thought that counts more than the paper - same for DH.

Quoting smo210:

my husband hates cards  .he will read what i write on them but put it somewhere and you will never see it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)