Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gov Gilmore--Virginia Strips Women In Divorce Court

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

Gov Gilmore of Virginia sent email today telling his voters what he thinks they need.  A big problem in Virginia is the divorce courts and the fact that they strip women of all assets from the marriage, leaving them on welfare for the government to pay.  This is an opening for all women to fight the dirty courts and get what we deserve out of long term marriages where we contributed to the health and well being of our families.  Help fight this inequity in the Circuit Courts.  Send a one line message to him.  You do not have to live in Virginia to send him the message.  Once we get one state to comply with the laws, the others will follow.  Every state has an out in the community property.  It is at the judge's discretion.  He can take away community property.  If you think you are safe in divorce, YOU'RE NOT!  Encourage all your Internet friends to send this to him too.

What Virginia needs is CLEAN COURTS. 

http://virginiapatriot.com/?p=87#comment-115169

glakritz-Parental-Alienation-Moms
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
OfTheFaIIen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Holy crap... the more you know, eh?

Truth can be found if only you would see it.

sooga_booga
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM

I'm a firm believer in pre-nups.. And in cases where marriages have major issues like:infidelity, substance abuse, abuse and so  on, and the couple have decided to remain together. I believe in having a post-nup drawn up with the conditions that are being set in regards to those issues. Don't count on a judge to do the right thing or your husband/SO.. 

Cover your own asses ladies!!  Don't take anyone's word that they will always be there are take care of you. Just in case, always protect yourselves and your children!,

I had a pre-nup. Over the years financial situations have changed and we had a post nup drawn up to reflect those changes. I love my husband dearly, we have been married nearly 23 years. But the fact is this, he is human and I also am human. I trust my husband as much as I can possibly trust another human being.  But the truth is, you can not know with a 100% certainity or fact what another human being is capable of feeling, doing, behaving, or thinking. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)