Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I won!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

A couple of months ago my DH got a boxer.  We already had one dog and I didn't want to get another one but he got him anyway.  Well, he is a rescue dog - some one had abandoned him and he was really skinny which led to some skin issues.  We finally got him well but he stinks really bad still.  That's just him - he stinks.  Well my DH asked me to keep him in the house and he said if I did he would bathe him everyday.  I kept up my end of the deal but he didn't.  This dog went 3 weeks without a bath!  Last night I couldn't take it anymore.  I went off on DH and told him that I did what i said I would do.  I didn't want the dog in the first place blah, blah, blah.  Guess what??  He gave his damn dog a bath!  Woo-hoo I won!!!  LMAO

**the only reason I didn't bathe him is because I have a bad back and knee and can't pick his fat butt up to carry him to the tub.

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Babylove135
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Wow 55 views and not one reply.....

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

janetmwright
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Good for you for standing firm.  Now will he continue to bathe his dog?

I'm a home schooling, baking, cake decorating, work from home, babysitting, boo-boo kissing, "taxi" driving, meal plan using, low fat cooking, chemical free product using, free to enjoy life, fun loving mamma of Skyler and Destiny, and wife to William. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)