Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having problems with my cell...HELP PLEASE!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

I downloaded some ringtones from my computer to my cell. It is in the My Audio file when I look in the multimedia file but its not in the My Audio when I go to set it as my ringtone. I have an LG Scoop. If you don't know please bump.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
flipper_28
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:30 PM

bump....i have no clue

some people see the glass half empty, some see it half full....i see me dumping it on your head

Mimislove
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:32 PM

bump.... 

jennmarie77
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Hope you get it figured out

Are you a mom looking to discuss modern day issues with a Christian persepective? 

Join us at the roundtable, where no issue or topic is off the table. 

oboe_chik
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Thanks gals...any other ideas ladies?

RaulitosMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Here’s what you can do....Make sure the file is appropriate.....30 seconds or less, mp3 format...When you add your music to the memory card, it shows up as a song but not as a ringtone right?The solution is to create a different folder rather than using the “Music” folder the phone automatically creates for you. Transfer your music to this new folder you’ve created. The ringtones should show up as long as it fits the requirements! :] Hope this helps!

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

oboe_chik
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:42 PM

When I go in to change the ringtone the only choices I have are my audios and default. How do I get the new folder to show up to select it?

Quoting RaulitosMommy:

Here’s what you can do....Make sure the file is appropriate.....30 seconds or less, mp3 format...When you add your music to the memory card, it shows up as a song but not as a ringtone right?The solution is to create a different folder rather than using the “Music” folder the phone automatically creates for you. Transfer your music to this new folder you’ve created. The ringtones should show up as long as it fits the requirements! :] Hope this helps!

oboe_chik
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)