Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of "octo mom?"

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 96 Replies

the woman who has 14 children. people are saying such horrible things about her. this morning i was listening to the adam corolla show and he said she was a horrible person and should have her kids taken away.

what do you think?

im not sure what i think yet..

EDIT:

okay so i have decided on my opinion.. i really dont care that she has 14 kids its not my life. I think its silly how people are soooo angry about this! what about the duggars who have 18+? or john and kate +8? lol i think they should just give her a TLC show. i would watch it!

Expecting my baby girl April 9th 2009, with my husband to be\babys father, Full time nanny, PRO LIFE <3, Christian, Loving, Understanding, well-informed, educated, Teen mom

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieofone06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM

i think that everyone should just leave her alone with all the rudeness and as long as shes a good mother and takes care of her babes and gives them what they need than shes a perfectly fine mother.

evansmommy0828
I feel bad for her children. I don't think that she can support them financially or mentally.
tfmmpmmdmmom

I wish she wouldn't have been so selfish but it's her decision. I just hope she is able to care for their individual needs.

Mimislove
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:47 PM

I think she's a loser. TMZ is showing pics of her going to get her  nails done. Hello! Save your money to buy groceries so the rest of us don't HAVE to do it for you! I am all for helping those who truly are down on their luck. This whacko is just taking advantage of the system. 

addisonsmom3794

Quoting mommieofone06:

i think that everyone should just leave her alone with all the rudeness and as long as shes a good mother and takes care of her babes and gives them what they need than shes a perfectly fine mother.

LaciR

I don't care one way or the other about her. Eventually, I'll forget she even exists.

2bratzillasmama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I think she's mental and selfish, because she's putting even more strain on her parents.

Ms.Dean
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM

I think she is very irresponsible for decideing to get pregnant when she had 6 already. I also think that she has some mental issues with that whole void she was talking about that she needed to fill by having so many children. However, I feel that those babies are here and that there is nothing wrong with her being on public assistance while she is in school. People can condemn her all they want but those babies are what matters and i hope Pampers or Huggies donate diapers. Um I do think its weird that in the beginning of the interveiw on Dateline she said she made sure that the donor of sperm would not have any legal right but at the end of the interveiw said the children do have a father and she hopes he comes around someday. Um I feel really sorry fotr the guy because he should not have to support the kids he was doing a favor for a friend. I also believe we should have affordable if not free healthcare in this country so I don't really care if the state [ays the bill. I eman a lot of other people are on assistance. If you break it down she is like 3 families and thast is a small number compared to how many families ar livivng off the state.

Keriy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Train wreck

SamiJ18
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:51 PM

if i say what i really think...this post might get too heated.  so i think i will just say this.  she is a fraud and a leech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)