Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who uses Red Box to rent movies?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

We moved right before Christmas and there's a Red Box location literally across the street, we usually walk hehe.

You can get a free rental every monday! If you sign up for a weekly text from them on their website. I have unlimited text so I just signed up. For those of us on limited text plans (or pay per message, 4 texts usually equals about 80 cents or so depending on your carrier, 4 movies equals $4 + tax), they only send me one on Monday. That's it, so about 3-4 texts a month.

I've also gotten 2 promo codes from them just for giving them my email address at the Red Box itself, and on their website. It's great!

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jennmarie77
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM

I love redbox!!!  I just wish I had one a bit closer

Are you a mom looking to discuss modern day issues with a Christian persepective? 

Join us at the roundtable, where no issue or topic is off the table. 

Tazz2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I rent from them ALL THE TIME!  I got two from there just about an hour ago LOL I get the free texts too. 

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I LOVE Red Box. I live by 4 different boxes, and work by 2 boxes. I reserve movies online all the time from there.

Kairi snowgirl

maybaby08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Yay I'm not the only one! Our friends that live in our neighborhood don't use it. I don't see why not! They pay almost $30 (and then tax) a month for unlimited movies through blockbuster or netflix, both have pros and cons. I don't get to go to the movie theater ever so I like that they're new releases.

Quoting Tazz2:

I rent from them ALL THE TIME!  I got two from there just about an hour ago LOL I get the free texts too. 

Photobucket

canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM

we LOVE Redbox!!!!  I didn't know about free rentals on Mondays or having it texted to my cell~ guess what I'm gonna do right now!  I only wish that when you reserve online you could choose the date & time of pick up.  Never mind, I'm over it! 

so.this.is.love
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:13 PM

did you know you can also reserve them online at redbox.com?  you know...so you can snag a new release before it gets rented out???

i just reserved two movies that my husband is going to pick up on his way home.

i love redbox.

canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:15 PM

I just signed up for the texting~ thanks for the info! 

maybaby08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I knew you could reserve movies, but I didn't know you could reserve them before they came out! Yay! Thanks!

Quoting so.this.is.love:

did you know you can also reserve them online at redbox.com?  you know...so you can snag a new release before it gets rented out???

i just reserved two movies that my husband is going to pick up on his way home.

i love redbox.

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)