Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ghosts?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM
  • 36 Replies

ok this MIGHT sound crazy....just wondering how many mamas believe in ghosts.....and y ...and they say that lil ones can  see them, and as they get older this goes away because they are not as open.......what u think of this...... /??????

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenalove
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM

i believe. And I know times when my son has seen them. on a few occasions, he has screamed and cried. One time he sat staring blankly at a spot in our room. Nothing we did could make him stop looking at it.

petiteNprego
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Quoting lenalove:

i believe. And I know times when my son has seen them. on a few occasions, he has screamed and cried. One time he sat staring blankly at a spot in our room. Nothing we did could make him stop looking at it.

my lil one is following something in his room right now, waving and cracking up.....lil weirdo!!! lol

petiteNprego
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:53 PM

21 views n i reply.....hmmmm........u can give me ur thoughts even if they are bad lol im thick skinned or else i wouldnt b on here! lol

sunshine7902000
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:54 PM
yes i believe in ghost. all thou i never seen any. as for kids growing out of seeing them, imo i don't think they do. My dd is almost 16 and she just started seeing spirits as we call them about 4 years ago. A friend of mine has seen spirits all her life.
petiteNprego
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Quoting sunshine7902000:

yes i believe in ghost. all thou i never seen any. as for kids growing out of seeing them, imo i don't think they do. My dd is almost 16 and she just started seeing spirits as we call them about 4 years ago. A friend of mine has seen spirits all her life.

my lil ones father sees, but he doesnt like to talk about it......and i swear dylan can too..... its very odd.....

Teespot
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM

my Granddaughter is only a year old but she insisted on crawling on my daughters bed and reach her hands out toowards nothing....she wanted to be picked up...by someone no one else could see...she would sit in her crib in the mornings cooing and giggeling and stretching her arms out to nothing...my daughter put a small tape recorder in the nursery and started asking who is there...they got an answer on tape....her Hubbys brother passt away a year ago....the Hubby just recently brought home the Drum Set that belonged to his brother which he loved very, very much...they were told that the brother was attached to those drums....and followed them. Nobody is frightened in the house...the kids are fine with it...the 4 year old boy has conversations and when asked who he was talking to he was given the choice of pictures to pick from, he picked the brothers Picture...please know that my 4 year old grandson has a slight form of Autheism...he does not speak clearly....he never actually met the brother at all...

Yeah I believe in Gohsts.

angelwings63050
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Have you seen The Messengers? LOL! I believe.

petiteNprego
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:10 PM

nope lol

Quoting angelwings63050:

Have you seen The Messengers? LOL! I believe.

petiteNprego
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Teespot:

my Granddaughter is only a year old but she insisted on crawling on my daughters bed and reach her hands out toowards nothing....she wanted to be picked up...by someone no one else could see...she would sit in her crib in the mornings cooing and giggeling and stretching her arms out to nothing...my daughter put a small tape recorder in the nursery and started asking who is there...they got an answer on tape....her Hubbys brother passt away a year ago....the Hubby just recently brought home the Drum Set that belonged to his brother which he loved very, very much...they were told that the brother was attached to those drums....and followed them. Nobody is frightened in the house...the kids are fine with it...the 4 year old boy has conversations and when asked who he was talking to he was given the choice of pictures to pick from, he picked the brothers Picture...please know that my 4 year old grandson has a slight form of Autheism...he does not speak clearly....he never actually met the brother at all...

Yeah I believe in Gohsts.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Catrin2009
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I believe, I've always believed, but my Aunt died in 2001, my Mother started getting sick in 2004. I was wide awake, and heard the door open, and my seen my Aunt walking down the hall, into my room, felt her touch my feet, it's like she was saying everythings gonna be alright, your Momma is gonna be ok. As soon as I blinked she was gone... I tell you I never screamed so much in my life from my Mom. I was 16 at the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)