• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! I have a huge growth on my butt!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

My five year old son thought it would be funny to follow me around everywhere I go.  UGH!!!   Seriously, he is literally on my heels!!!    Its been a hour and a half, and even as I sit here typing this, he is standing next to my chair humming and giggling!!!!!   I thought this game would get old after a couple of minutes, but he's a stubborn little sh&*!!!!!!

GO AWAY LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!

Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker
Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker

soccer-3.gif

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
21noahsmama21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM

LMAO, I was going to tell you to go and have it surgically removed!  My son's the same way! 

Stacie-Kim
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM

rolling on floor

shooting photokissing dad      

devasmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

I have 2 and they are 16(DS) and 14(DD)!! LOL

of 6of 3 beautiful girls

geminishadow79

No, I"d still go with the surgical removal, I hear sometimes thats the only way to get a Five year old off your butt!

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

LMAO, I was going to tell you to go and have it surgically removed!  My son's the same way! 

jothra

HAHA, I just had to laugh! I can only imagine the game you are playing and thinking it would get old fast!

My DS has been playing by himself all day in the playroom with me in here because he refuses to pick up the 30 balls that he dumped all over the floor. It seriously would take him a whooping 3 min to pick them up, but he keeps waiting for me to do it. The child has yet to realize that I am more stubborn than him!

PUMPKIN1117
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:29 PM

rolling on floor 

Georgina

Blinkies

myboy28
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

mardigrasThat's just a pimple, wait till it grows older...hahhahahahahaa

DeTora_Family
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Oh great, so I have years of this to look forward to!?  Geez, I thought by five he'd be asking me to drop him off down the block so the guys didn't see him in the car with his mom.

I try to enjoy it knowing that it won't last forever, but sometimes it's enough to drive you crazy.  I can't use the bathroom without him busting in, and at two, I can't really lock him out. 

~Please read my toddler blog-Raising Rocco~

I am a green, natural-birthing, co-sleeping, non-CIO, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering, extended-breastfeeding, non-spanking, delayed-vaccinating, early toilet-teaching, Irish Catholic mama of advanced maternal age to my extended rear-facing Italian bambino. You don't have to agree, but that's me. Nice to meet you.

sabrinanaspen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM

lol i went though that yesterday with my dd and books (completely covered my living room floor). i told her she had to pick them up before we went to get valentines cards for school. well she kept not wanting to and i told her the store was gonna run out of cards if she didnt hurry, she still took forever,,,,funny part of the story is she learned a little lesson the first two stores we went to WERE out of valentines cards!! (we did find some at the third store lol)

Quoting jothra:

HAHA, I just had to laugh! I can only imagine the game you are playing and thinking it would get old fast!

My DS has been playing by himself all day in the playroom with me in here because he refuses to pick up the 30 balls that he dumped all over the floor. It seriously would take him a whooping 3 min to pick them up, but he keeps waiting for me to do it. The child has yet to realize that I am more stubborn than him!

Lillies_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I got one too... cept mines almost 2 and a girl.

-Crystal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)