Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy becomes father at 13.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im watchin ET and theres a 13 yr boy and his 15 yr girl just had a baby. Not to be disrepectful but why does he get special attention? Hes not the first and wont be the last. JMO

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom23boys679
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Probably because he looks like he's barely out of diapers and the girl looks about 18. That equals disgusting, despite the fact we know their real ages.
c_boerman
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

LINK to story

DeTora_Family
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Sad all the way around.  Too young to have babies, and pathetic that it's being given special attention.

~Please read my toddler blog-Raising Rocco~

I am a green, natural-birthing, co-sleeping, non-CIO, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering, extended-breastfeeding, non-spanking, delayed-vaccinating, early toilet-teaching, Irish Catholic mama of advanced maternal age to my extended rear-facing Italian bambino. You don't have to agree, but that's me. Nice to meet you.

BD406
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

where on earth are these childrens parents?

Lillies_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

around... LOL

Quoting BD406:

-Crystal

sexylady34
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM

you cant be with you children 24/7...you have raise them and trust that when they are old enough to be out of your sight that they will use good judgement...it was a mistake,and sometimes kids make mistakes so we as parents have to help clean up the messes( sort of speak)...Just shows we need to discuss sex much earlier in their life my children have been spoken to many many times about sex and they are 14-9 but I believe communication is everything!

Quoting BD406:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)