Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A sticky sitution of teenagers

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

Let me explain my problem and then lets see if anyone has some good ideas to my question :

In the back of my house (not my land/property) there are close by rocks and trees/ small woded area close enough to where I take 15 reg. steps I will be there. I have teen agers who like to go over there all times/hours of the day and night. I can hear from inside my house...cant hear them clearly but can hear muffled voices and noise...it is becomming annoying. These teenagers live nearby...but not right next to the small wood/rock/creak area as I do....I guess they go there because it is private no one can see them ? they like to sit for hours or halfs....what Can I do ? I was thinking of smearing crap all over the area of where they like to sit. What kind of stuff will not dry up, will be sticky forever and they cant just shoe off with a stick ? any good ideas ? thanks sooo much !

Anything totally disgusting/horriable smell ?( that will last forever ...may work too)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
raynasmommy1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

leave them a note lol see if that works. 

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

HONEY! but then you might have a bug prob

kdasgirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Maybe next time they come just yell out that you can hear what they are talking about they will find somewhere else to go. If teenagers hate anything its not having their privacy. As soon as they know you can hear them they will probably leave. Good luck

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
RmeWifey01
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Vaseline.May not be sticky but is very greasy. lol

Roo-n-BabyBoo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Hey this just might work ;) I just hope it doesnt eventually dry up...due to cold weather temp...honey can be expensive...but well worth it ;)

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

HONEY! but then you might have a bug prob

reelo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Or just call the cops, easier clean up with no bugs.

Roo-n-BabyBoo
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I think this is more affordable...will do :)

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Vaseline.May not be sticky but is very greasy. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)